What we really want to tell you
Dear friends of Lake Resort Pressegger See, dear guests,
Holidays are the most beautiful time of the year! However, should something come up, we offer you the following conditions:
§ 1 Cancellation - Withdrawal from the accommodation contract
(1) Bookings with a date of stay 8.1.-20.06. as well as 5.9. to 20.12.:
The accommodation contract may be cancelled by either contracting party by means of a unilateral declaration no later than 14 days before the agreed date of stay of the guest without payment of a cancellation fee. The cancellation declaration must be in the hands of the contracting party at the latest 14 days before the agreed date of stay of the guest. In this case the deposit will be refunded minus € 30,- handling charges. In the event of cancellation 13 days or less before the agreed date of stay, the guest must pay a cancellation fee of 100% of the value of the holiday.
(2) Bookings with a date of stay 20.06. - 5.09. as well as 20.12. - 8.1.:
Up to 31 days before the agreed date of stay of the guest at the latest, the accommodation contract can be cancelled by both contracting parties by unilateral declaration without payment of a cancellation fee. The cancellation declaration must be in the hands of the contracting party at the latest 31 days before the agreed date of stay of the guest. In this case the deposit will be refunded minus € 30,- handling charges.
In the event of cancellation 30 days or less before the agreed date of stay, the guest must pay a cancellation fee of 100% of the value of the holiday.
(3) In case of a booking under the special conditions "Non refundable" the full amount of the accommodation costs will always be charged and a free cancellation is not possible in this case. The accommodation costs are due on the day of booking and cannot be refunded.
(4) Even if the guest does not make use of the booked rooms or departs earlier, he/she shall be obliged to pay the accommodation provider the agreed full amount.
§ 2 Contractual Partner
(1) In case of doubt, the Party of the Proprietor shall be deemed to be the Customer, even if the Customer has ordered or co-ordered for other named persons.
(2) Persons making use of the accommodation are guests within the meaning of the terms of the contract.
§ 3 Conclusion of contract, down payment
(1) The accommodation contract shall be concluded exclusively by the acceptance of the guest's written order by the accommodation provider. Verbal subsidiary agreements, in particular on location and equipment, shall not be valid.
(2) It shall be agreed that the guest pays a deposit or deposits a credit card to guarantee the booking. This is the only way to make a valid booking.
(3) The accommodation provider may also demand advance payment of the entire agreed fee.
§ 4 Start and end of the accommodation
(1) The guest has the right to move into the rented rooms from 3 p.m. on the agreed day.
(2) The accommodation provider has the right to withdraw from the contract in the event that the guest does not appear by 6 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival, unless a later time of arrival has been agreed.
(3) If the guest has paid a deposit or deposited a valid credit card, the apartment shall remain reserved until 10 a.m. of the following day at the latest.
(4) If a room is used for the first time before 6 a.m., the previous night shall count as the first overnight stay.
(5) The rented rooms must be vacated by the guest by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
§ 5 Provision of substitute accommodation
(1) The accommodation provider may provide the guest with adequate substitute accommodation if this is reasonable for the guest, especially because the deviation is minor and objectively justified.
(2) An objective justification is given, for example, if the room(s) have become unusable, guests already accommodated extend their stay or other important operational measures necessitate this step.
(3) Any additional expenses for the substitute accommodation shall be borne by the accommodation provider.
§ 6 Rights of the guest
(1) By concluding an accommodation contract, the guest acquires the right to the usual use of the rented rooms, the facilities of the accommodation establishment which are usually and without special conditions accessible to the guests for use, and to the usual service.
(2) The guest has the right to move into the rented rooms from 3 p.m. on the agreed day.
§ 7 Obligations of the guest
(1) Upon termination of the accommodation contract, the agreed remuneration shall be paid.
(2) In the event of violations of the house rules, in particular repeated disturbance of the night's rest after 10 p.m. as well as damage to company property, the accommodation provider reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the accommodation contract. However, the entire fee for the stay must be paid. Compensation for damages shall be paid.
(3) The accommodation provider's consent must be obtained before electrical devices which are brought by the guests and which do not belong to the usual travel requirements are put into operation.
(4) The provisions of the law on damages shall apply to any damage caused by the guest. Therefore, the guest shall be liable for any damage and disadvantage suffered by the accommodation provider or third persons due to his/her fault or due to the fault of his/her companions or other persons for whom he/she is responsible, even if the injured party is entitled to directly claim damages from the accommodation provider.
§ 8 Rights of the Proprietor
(1) If the guest refuses to pay the agreed remuneration or is in arrears with it, the proprietor of the accommodation establishment shall be entitled to retain the items brought in to secure his claim arising from the accommodation and catering as well as his expenses for the guest (§ 970 c ABGB statutory right of retention).
(2) The accommodation provider shall have the right of lien on the objects brought in by the guest to secure the agreed remuneration. (§ 1101 ABGB statutory lien of the accommodation provider).
§ 9 Duties of the Proprietor
(1) The accommodation provider shall be obliged to provide the agreed services to an extent corresponding to the standard.
§ 10 Keeping of animals
(1) Animals may only be brought into the accommodation establishment after prior authorisation and, if necessary, against special remuneration.
(2) Dogs must always be kept on a leash. They are allowed to the beach bar, but not on the sunbathing lawn directly in front of the beach and not in the water at the bathing beach.
(3) The guest shall be liable for any damage caused by animals brought along in accordance with the legal provisions applicable to the animal owner (§ 1320 ABGB).
§ 11 Extension of the accommodation
An extension of the stay by the guest requires the consent of the accommodation provider.
§ Section 12 Termination of accommodation
(1) If the accommodation contract was agreed upon for a certain period of time, it shall end at 10:00 a.m. of the agreed day. If the guest departs prematurely, the accommodation provider shall be entitled to demand the full agreed remuneration.
(2) If the guest does not vacate his/her room by 12:00 noon, the accommodation provider shall be entitled to charge the room rate for another day.
(3) The accommodation provider is entitled to terminate the accommodation contract with immediate effect if the guest
a) makes a considerably disadvantageous use of the rooms or by his inconsiderate, offensive or otherwise grossly unseemly behaviour makes it unpleasant for the other residents to live together or is guilty of a punishable offence against property, morality or physical safety towards the accommodation provider and his staff or a person living in the accommodation establishment;
b) is afflicted with a contagious disease or a disease exceeding the duration of the accommodation or is in need of care;
(c) fails to pay the bill presented to him or her within a reasonable time after being requested to do so;
d) in the event of violations of the house rules, in particular repeated disturbance of the night's rest after 10 p.m. as well as damage to company property, the Proprietor reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the Accommodation Agreement. However, the entire remuneration for the stay must be paid; damages shall be paid.
(4) If the performance of the contract becomes impossible due to an event to be considered as force majeure, the contract shall be terminated.
§ 13 Trip interruption and cancellation insurance
We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance to cover costs in the event of accident or illness. Failure to commence the stay and early departure do not release the guest in any way from the full payment of the agreed fee.
§ 14 Place of performance and jurisdiction
(1) Place of performance is Hermagor-Pressegger See.
(2) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes is Hermagor.
It is pointed out that you can pay your hotel bill as follows:
- Bank transfer in advance
- Bankomat or EC card (debit card)
- VISA Card